The company is an established manufacturer of Marine, Industrial and Decorative Paints & Powder Coatings. It provides a total solution to the needs of protection and decoration. It runs on a state-of-the-art facility along Jalan Kapar, Klang, Selangor. The plant can produce an average of 12,000 tonnes/year of marine, industrial and decorative paints, etc.
- Handle the raw material / finished goods inspection to ensure quality is compliant to company’s standards
- Reviewing and reporting the project progress to superior
- Responsible for the quality assurance of the in-process product
- Monitor and keep track the lab equipment to ensure the equipments schedules for service maintenance timely to upkeep the lab equipment in an optimal condition
- To perform other duties required by the superior
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Willing to work in Taman Perindustrian Meru, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.