The company, an MNC, manufactures products ranging from palm-oil based bakery fats for use in baking and frying, value added bulk refined oils, packaged palm products as well as specialty fats and oils. It exports most of its products and delivers its products to customers in hundred of locations in over 70 countries around the world. Its consistent quality and reliable delivery have made it well-known and a trusted partner to its customers worldwide.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Routine maintenance activities including over hauling and repairing of equipment
- Fresh Grads will be considered
- Seeking for long term career
- Able to work independently and with integrity
- Good communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Logical and analytical ability
- Minimum Cert/ Diploma in Engineering
- Must be willing to work in Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.