The company is a leading manufacturer of Oxygen Free Copper rod, wire & strip in Malaysia, established in the year 1981. It is listed on the mainboard of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in the year 1996. The high quality copper products produced by the company are extensively used for many applications, including generation, transmission & distribution of electricity, telecommunications, lightning protection, welding, electronics & automotive parts, magnetic coils, motors, compressors, transformers etc.
- Responsible for software development, implementation and maintenance of in-house systems which includes Data Modeling, Database Design, Tables Layout Design, User Requirement Study, Designing
- Create reports by using report writer and generate reports as requested by users
- Support on daily basis of the existing system problems reported by users
- Support all modules which consist of accounting, logistic, commercial, manufacturing, planning, stores and purchasing
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Strong programming skills using PL/SQL (Procedures, Functions, Triggers), Developer 2000 Oracle Form 4.5, Oracle report 2.5, Oracle 9i Database
- Programming Languages: Basic UNIX (AIX 5.3) commands and script, Perl script
- At least 2-3 year(s) of Development experience in above required skills is required for this position
- Has some basic knowledge on handling of barcode printer and scanner/portable scanner
- Candidates from manufacturing background are highly preferred
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills (English/Malay)
- Candidate who possesses Oracle Forms/Reports hands-on experience is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to work in Bukit Raja, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.