The company, an MNC, manufactures products ranging from palm-oil based bakery fats for use in baking and frying, value added bulk refined oils, packaged palm products as well as specialty fats and oils. It exports most of its products and delivers its products to customers in hundred of locations in over 70 countries around the world. Its consistent quality and reliable delivery have made it well-known and a trusted partner to its customers worldwide.
- Supervise packaging staff on day to day activities in Packaging & Maintenance operations.
- To ensure operating packing plants operation at highest possible efficiency with least down time.
- To ensure the quality of finish & package products are produced in meeting customer’s requirement and expectations.
- To ensure the finish & package products are produced in the most possible safe & food safety way by strictly adhered to the EHS & food safety system.
- To ensure operating packing plant in meeting budgeted packing volume.
- To ensure product quality is produced within specifications to minimize quality complaints and claims from customer.
- Responsible in executing the packing schedule, product change over and shutdown.
- Responsible to train the packaging in-house contractor to accept greater responsibility in skill development.
- Able to handle and understand the operating method & procedures of all equipment in packaging line.
- Understand CCP& GMP in packaging line
- To work on continuous improvement on food safety.
- Follow through all Food Safety procedures & regulations.
- Follow through the ISO 9000:2008 requirements related packaging plants without any non conformance.
- Meet Environment Health and safety targets.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing/production environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in the team/line leader role in manufacturing environment
- Diploma in Science & Technology
- Experience with Texturization and packaging technology (BIB, bottle, drum, jerry can filling) is preferable.
- Exposed to basic knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety Certification
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results and leadership ability within the operational role.
- Medium level proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Exposed to basic principle of Continuous Improvement tools (Kaizen, 6 Sigma, 5S, 5 Why).
- Exposed to basic knowledge regarding ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, GMP, Kosher, and Halal certification.
- Willing to work in Westport, Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 or 012-775 9288.