The company, an MNC, manufactures products ranging from palm-oil based bakery fats for use in baking and frying, value added bulk refined oils, packaged palm products as well as specialty fats and oils. It exports most of its products and delivers its products to customers in hundred of locations in over 70 countries around the world. Its consistent quality and reliable delivery have made it well-known and a trusted partner to its customers worldwide.
- Responsible in receive instructions from Packaging Supervisor and on day to day activities in Packaging & Maintenance operations.
- To ensure operating packing plants operation at highest possible efficiency with least down time.
- To ensure the quality of finish & package products are produced in meeting customer’s requirement and expectations.
- To ensure the finish & package products are produced in the most possible safe & food safety way by strictly adhered to the EHS & food safety system.
- To ensure operating packing plant in meeting budgeted packing volume.
- To ensure product quality is produced within specifications to minimize quality complaints and claims from customer.
- To ensure plant’s capacity is optimized and running with highest possible efficiency to achieve optimum packing cost in meeting the budget.
- Responsible in executing the packing schedule, product change over and shutdown.
- Managing packaging in-house contractors by ensuring plants are running smoothly.
- Responsible to train the packaging in-house contractor to accept greater responsibility in skill development.
- Able to handle and understand the operating method & procedures of all equipment in packaging line.
- Understand CCP& GMP in packaging line
- To ensure the food safety requirements are followed in packing plant without any non-conformance
- To work on continuous improvement on food safety.
- Follow through all Food Safety procedures & regulations.
ISO 9001: 2008 Requirement
- Follow through the ISO 9000:2008 requirements related packaging plants without any non conformance.
EHS and Permits System
- Meet Safety targets and goal for employees & contract workers.
- Meet Environment Health and safety targets.
- To coordinate maintenance work for plant machine break down.
ISO 14001 Environmental Requirement
- To work on continuous improvement on conserving natural resources & taking care of environment.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 or 012-775 9288.