Since its inception in 1991, the company has been committed to producing premium quality non-woven single-use medical apparel. Its products are carefully designed to provide exceptional barrier protection, while still offering comfort and breathability in order to meet a wide variety of applications. Today, the company is well known as a leading manufacturer and exporter of non-woven medical disposables in Malaysia.
- Conduct Continuous Medical Education (CME)
- Conduct product training sessions for customers
- Conduct market research to keep track on market trends and utilize purchasing insights to reflect in the company strategies and activities
- Recommend actions to tap into new market opportunity
- Assist in analyzing data from both internal & external sources, propose solution to HOD
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in related fields
- Familiar with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) products for medical application
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in gloves/medical/pharma related industries
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, good in communication, good leadership skills, proactive and accountable
- Required language: English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Klang, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.