The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
- To perform general administrative and accounting matters.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Monthly closing of account and preparation of management report.
- Prepare payment vouchers, petty cash voucher, Journal, accounts receivable and processing of accounts payables and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and update of sales invoices, debit note and credit note in accounting system.
- Liaise with auditor, banker and secretarial.
- Responsible for credit control.
- Candidates must have at least SPM or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related field
- Experienced in preparing full-set accounts
- Working knowledge in Accounting Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to work at Taman Intan, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.