The company was establish in the year 1992. It has built an evitable reputation as a leader in the development and application of polymers and polymeric compounds. Originally established to supply latex compounds to the Malaysia Carpet industry, and now supply many different industries both in Malaysia, ASEAN and throughout Asia and Pacific regions.
- Responsible for production planning for all orders received
- Liaising with purchaser for raw material for production output and maintain optimum stock level at all times.
- Monitor daily production schedule and machine capacity
- Coordinate and work closely with all related departments to achieve timely delivery
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in manufacturing industry
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Good communications and inter-personal skills
- Willing to work in Telok Gong, Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.