The company was establish in the year 1992. It has built an evitable reputation as a leader in the development and application of polymers and polymeric compounds. Originally established to supply latex compounds to the Malaysia Carpet industry, and now supply many different industries both in Malaysia, ASEAN and throughout Asia and Pacific regions.
- To acquire, develop and maintain new sales accounts for construction chemicals and cementitious products
- To assist in compilation of market intelligence and data (4 P’S & market demand and competitors’ movement)
- To acquire sales for new products from existing customers
- Develop good relationship with customers (Relationship marketing management)
- Process, follow-up and closely monitor customers’ orders – to coordinate with relevant departments (i.e. Production Control, Production) in order to convert customer’s order into finished goods
- Assist the Manager in managing customer payment process
- Manage product quality by liaising with customers & the factory in ensuring customer complaints are addressed and resolved speedily
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 2 years dealing with construction industry
- Should possess good communication skills and able to work independently
- Diligent and dynamic – adept at goal setting and problem solving
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work in Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.