The company is a retail duty-free company, wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of store assistants engaged in receiving, pricing & coding, storing and distribution of goods or products to the retail section.
- To plan, organize and supervise the activities of the store to ensure a smooth flow of goods or products to the retail while being accountable at all times.
- To ensure that all goods are planned, received and recorded.
- To ensure goods delivered out of the store must followed the Delivery Documentation.
- Check and approve requisition documentation by appropriate action by the store personnel.
- To ensure that the stock movements are properly labelled and checked.
- Direct the Storehand in the physical movement and stocking of goods received.
- Regularly inspects all goods, ensures good housekeeping and the security of the store.
- Security and Safety in store is at the utmost importance under your responsibility. Ensure high standard of security in the store and receiving section.
- To ensure that all only authorised staff are allowed to access to the Store Section. No authorised personnel are permitted to enter the store.
- Generate necessary reports on a monthly basis and ensure transaction is in line with system.
- To ensure that all your subordinates are familiar with their job functions.
- Other special ad-hoc duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM or Diploma in any field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work at KLIA
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.