The company is a new and upcoming food company specializing in value added natural food products and new concept beverages. It aims to be an innovative and responsible member of the world food supply chain. The parent company has had many years in the food commodity business and with this new entity, the company hope to reach out to even more end-consumers.
- Reporting to Maintenance Assistant Manager.
- Ensure daily maintenance activities (Electrical & Mechanical) installation system.
- Ensure all the machines are comply to rules & regulations (trouble shooting, up-keep and electrical & mechanical machinery maintenance).
- To carry out daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance & maintenance shutdown report.
- To plan, manage and effectively execute on research projects in accordance to Company direction and target.
- To provide technical guidance for existing and new product development and process enhancement projects.
- To guide the team through engineering development, minimize the production, technical issue and ensuring successful product commercialization and process commission in accordance to schedule.
- To drive continues improvement and Engineering through external collaboration
- Responsible for plant automation, optimization, efficiency and improvement down time activities.
- Develop a standard automation system to allow for more cost effective and efficient operation.
- Manage automation project design, installation, testing and commissioning.
- Identify gaps to project success and seek help from process owners when needed.
- Monitor and drive performance of team members
- Ability to repair AC&DC motor and wiring and electrical drawing diagram is essential.
- Preferred candidate those from Food Industry (Frozen, Hot Fill Liquid, Aseptic Fill Tank,UHT / pasteurization oil).
- Initiative to drive change and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Required languages: English, Malay, Chinese (added advantage).
- Willing to work in Jeram, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.