The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Duty-Free International Limited (DFI), a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Ownership for the maintenance of the stores and complete all proactive maintenance and legal maintenance checks within the stores.
- To carry out install, routine monitor, maintenance and repair of facility equipment.
- To provide network and PC support, including install or provide personal assistance to other service personnel in the standard installation and configuration of all computer systems, including hardware and components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and etc.
- To maintenance and manage HDP access.
- To assist the Management in all aspects of maintenance including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, civil, plumbing, painting and handyman works.
- To manage third party suppliers and contractors to ensure service provided are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend complaints/feedbacks, check and ensure all defects are attended to within a specific time & dateline.
- Provide preventative maintenance as directed.
- To maintain inventory of stocks and tools.
- To attend emergency and contingency matters.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates must possess at least PMR / SPM / SPVM / PW4 / Certificate / Diploma
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience and preferable have knowledge in General Building Maintenance Process
- The ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Flexibility in scheduling with the availability to work on weekend/public holiday and standby for on-call duty.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work in KLIA
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.