The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader. It is also the sole distributor of several popular IT products.
- Assist the management in managing the overall operations of the company
- Work closely with all department heads to achieve company’s goals
- Obtain reliable and accurate market intelligence and tracking of market movement
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Identify areas of improvement and implement plans to optimise performance
- Work closely with Team Leaders in sales and collection functions
- Coaching and developing various teams
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency
- Develop strong relationship with principals by obtaining alignment and delivering on mutually established goals through regular engagement
- Track inventory movement and execute efficient ordering of products
- Chair meetings with department head regularly
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Candidates must have at least a Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG and in managing subordinates
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Willing to work in Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.