The company is a global packaging and paper group, employing around 27,000 people across 28 countries. It’s fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing industrial and consumer packaging solutions. The company’s products includes personal care components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper.
It is currently looking for a Sales Manager for its manufacturing plant in Shah Alam to further develop its business in SEA and other markets. The Sales Manager will work in close cooperation with the department managers, the International Key Account Managers, and Business Unit HQ Sales Director.
- Responsible for sales and business development in SEA (Thailand, Indonesia, etc) and other specific markets
- Develop and implement strategies to acquire new customers and grow sales in existing customers
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communication of market, competitor and customer needs
- Regular coordination and cooperation with internal departments (Production, R&D, IKA, Marketing)
- Develop annual Sales Plan for the area assigned
- Establish new market studies and provide market intelligence to management
- Sales administration (Customs, FTA, etc), and reporting to management
- Ensure market coverage in 3G and yearly complete update
- A Degree/Diploma in technical field, commerce or business management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical sales and business development; preferably in the industrial packaging or Cement/ Building materials industry
- Proven track record in sales and business in the SEA markets; preferably in industrial segments: Building Materials, Chemical, Food
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills; able to handle people of different organization levels
- Good Knowledge of export documentations and related FTAs
- Very strong communication and sales skills
- Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Independent with ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneously priorities
- Strong analytical thinker, structured in her/his approaches
- Feels comfortable in a demanding, international surrounding
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PPT)
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.