The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
- Perform general office administrative/clerical and HR related duties
- Monitor, compile and summarize all hostels’ utilities bills and submit to Finance for payments
- Take care of training related tasks, including internal and external training record update & filing, preparation of foods, arrangement of the training room etc
- Assist payroll and verifying workers’ attendance
- Assist in issuance of employment ID, stationeries, uniforms etc
- Ensure proper documentation arrangement, record & filing
- Carry out other adhoc tasks assigned by superior
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) and must be able to speak English, Malay and Chinese
- Must be willing to work in Taman Intan, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.