The company is a retail duty-free company, wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Responsible to oversee the overall operations of warehouse to ensure receiving, storage, distribution and forwarding are performed in an efficient manner
- Plans and supervises receipt, storage and distribution of supplies.
- Complies and submits regular reports of damage, outdated stock or supplies, over and under shipments, return of goods to vendor, etc.
- Proper planning on goods to be replenished to ensure both centralised and outlets goods are adequate and avoiding over-stock situations.
- Physically receive goods into warehouse and perform counting. To ensure delivery orders are verified with physical goods.
- Determines appropriate places for storage. Ensure warehouse environment is secured at all time.
- Develops and implements storage systems, policies and procedures to obtain maximum use of space and storage areas and efficiency in warehousing operations.
- Maintains inventory records and tracking system.
- Plans deliveries, dispatch of stock, allocate space for storing goods, keep track of stock levels using computer systems, and ensure correct storage of stock.
- Declares goods received using the forms prepared at the custom office & settlement of all mandatory government procedures for all receipts of goods.
- Other related and incidental duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Warehouse Management or Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of working experience in the related field. Candidates with bonded warehousing experience will have added advantage.
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating a warehouse.
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas.
- Required skills: Warehouse operations & Inventory Management
- Experience in overseeing custom clearance & shipping documentations.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- Willing to work at KLIA
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.