The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Duty-Free International Limited (DFI), a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Manage all aspects of HR initiatives, including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, and employee relations
- To formulate, co-ordinate and implement company’s policies and procedures.
- Review, formulate, develop and implement HR procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- Work with Management and Department Managers on the overall direction, control and execution of human resources operations and administrative functions
- Liaise with external government/quasi-government and other external bodies pertaining to employment/human resource issues
- Implement and monitor performance appraisal system
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, transfers, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Malaysian Labour Laws and Industrial Relations Act
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office application
- Languages: English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work at Ampang, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.