- Develop effective customer relationship by providing regular feedback.
- Ensure shipment arrangements are made for customers and update shipment status to customers from time to time.
- Serve as liaison between customers and various internal departments and vendors where required.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Maintain adequate records and prepare necessary reports timely.
- Monitor shipment movement; follow up with operations department, compile documents required for operations, follow up and ensure shipment moves smoothly and on time.
- Implement customer specific improvement projects as and when required.
- Manage projects and coordinate with team members to achieve customer objectives.
- Promptly respond to queries from customers, ensure targets are met and manage expectations.
- At least 1 to 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Pleasant and friendly disposition with good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Possess problem solving skills and multitasking skills
- Languages: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Bukit Tinggi, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.