The company is a leading manufacturer of Oxygen Free Copper rod, wire & strip in Malaysia, established in the year 1981. It is listed on the mainboard of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in the year 1996. The high quality copper products produced by the company are extensively used for many applications, including generation, transmission & distribution of electricity, telecommunications, lightning protection, welding, electronics & automotive parts, magnetic coils, motors, compressors, transformers etc.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the Quality Assurance Executive
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- SPM or Diploma certificate
- Willing to work at Bukit Raja, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.