The company is an Advisory, Consultancy & Training Organization with extensive experience in developing and implementing concepts of business excellence for multitude of industries. The company was initiated in 1998 by a group of experienced professionals from various countries, ranging from Japan, Malaysia and Europe seeking to promote excellence in Organizational Performance and HR Development. It is a leader in the field of providing in-company consultancy services for the last decade and is proud to have been part of the success of many organizations and its business growth.
- Initiate and take part in revisions of existing procedures, coordinating with external auditors for planning, conduct of audits
- Supervise accounting functions, full set of accounts and related duties
- Prepare and monitor annual budget, revenue forecast, operation costs and expenses
- To undertake daily finance operational functions and ensure timely completion of month-end Accounting closing and reporting
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements and reporting timetable
- Report daily cash flow and monthly cash flow forecast
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close processes
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must know how to handle full set of accounts
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.