The company is a global packaging and paper group, employing around 25,400 people across more than 30 countries. It provides over 100,000 different customer solutions touching millions of lives every day. It’s fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing industrial and consumer packaging solutions. The company’s products across a variety of applications including personal care components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Engage on regular basis with customers to provide technical support, claim validation, promote company products and solutions.
- Work interactively with production, sales, quality and customers to seek improvement on quality issues and productivity.
- To perform product trials to potential customers both locally and overseas
- Perform technical and product training for sales team and customers.
- Understand market and customer requirements and develop solutions to meet them.
- Assist in the design and specification for the development of new products to meet customers’ needs and requirement.
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives on product and production process
- Identify, assess, communicate and implement operational best practices
- Ensure SHE compliance at all times
- Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- At least 4-5 years’ relevant working experience in manufacturing industry
- Good communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- High computer literacy (MS-Office) & familiar with MRP & ERP systems
- Good command of English (both verbal & written)
- Good knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles and process improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in paper packaging industries is an added advantage
- Willing to travel overseas
- Willing to work at Shah Alam
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.