The company is a global packaging and paper group, employing around 25,400 people across more than 30 countries. It provides over 100,000 different customer solutions touching millions of lives every day. It’s fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing industrial and consumer packaging solutions. The company’s products across a variety of applications including personal care components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper.
- Responsible for accurate scheduling of Sales Orders in ERP, Forecast and provide sales department with timely feedback about the production schedule and delivery statuses.
- Responsible for assuring accurate Bill of Material and item description in the ERP system and takes the lead on all product development and its changes.
- To plan and organize material request systematically and ensure availability of materials before production.
- To ensure that customer orders are process accurately and on a timely manner.
- To support proper handling of any changes related to product specification by liaising with sales and production department.
- Lead in weekly Planning Review meetings and ensure all parties are duly updated.
- To ensure correct data entry into AXP and close the order on time with accurate information.
- Close collaboration with maintenance, quality, warehouse, production and sales to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Match demand and supply and strive the have leveled and balanced manufacturing process.
- Provide support and contribution towards achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) objectives.
- Create, update and maintenance of Master BOM and Work Order
- Validate Material Cost Estimation for each Work Order and close them on timely basis with close liaison with Finance
- Responsible for planning of incoming incoming materials.
- Ensure standard cost prices are being updated timely
- To perform any other tasks as and when assigned by superior.
- To lead / implement continuous improvement initiatives on product and process improvement.
- Identify, assess, communicate and implement operational best practices
- Diploma or Degree in Manufacturing, Business Admin or Engineering
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in production planning.
- Good communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- High computer literacy (MS-Office) & familiar with MRP & ERP systems
- Good command of English (both verbal & written)
- Familiar with “Lean Manufacturing”, “KanBan” is an added advantage
- Willing to work at Shah Alam
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.