The company is a global packaging and paper group, employing around 25,400 people across more than 30 countries. It provides over 100,000 different customer solutions touching millions of lives every day. It’s fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing industrial and consumer packaging solutions. The company’s products across a variety of applications including personal care components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper.
- Responsible for effective Quality Management System and ensure that the Quality System and ISO 9001 implementation and documentation are properly carried out all over the company.
- Initiate and coordinate corrective and preventive measures though review and analysis the complaints from customer and internal quality issues for continuous quality improvement.
- Work interactively with production, sales, customers and vendors to seek improvement on quality issues and productivity.
- Ensure in-coming material, in-process materials, final products are meeting customer’s requirements and in-house standards
- Identify, assess, communicate and implement operational best practices.
- Liaise with external certification body, customers and suppliers & out-source service provider on all quality audits and report summary findings.
- Organise and conduct regular in-house quality training for QA/QC staff and production operators
- Act as internal, product and manufacturing auditor.
- Manage the laboratory, WWTP and ensure that laboratory equipment maintain in good state at all time
- Formulating and implementing with improved work method to optimize the quality standard.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with local authorities on compliance and monitor equipment calibration.
- Lead in new certification process for other standards.
- Any ad hoc assignment where reasonable and lawful assigned to you from time to time
- Diploma or Degree in Manufacturing, Business Admin or Engineering
- At least 5-6 yrs experience in QMS
- Able to implement/maintain ISO System
- Good communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- High computer literacy (MS-Office) & familiar with MRP & ERP systems
- Good command of English (both verbal & written)
- Analytical, well organised, good project management skill with multi-tasking capability
- Knowledge in quality and application engineering an added advantage
- Willing to work at Shah Alam
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.