The company is a global packaging and paper group, employing around 25,400 people across more than 30 countries. It provides over 100,000 different customer solutions touching millions of lives every day. It’s fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics to developing industrial and consumer packaging solutions. The company’s products across a variety of applications including personal care components, stand-up pouches, super-strong cement bags, clever retail boxes and office paper.
- Ensure safety, health and environment (SHE) are in compliance with Group and legal requirements.
- Lead accident investigation, identify root cause, tracking of incident report closure and corrective as well as preventive actions.
- Ensure 5S standard at work and report any non-compliance or hazards together with recommendation.
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct safety audit plan & training.
- Support the development of SHE policies and programs
- Oversee the waste water treatment plant and liaised licensed waste contractors with regards to disposal of scheduled waste.
- Inspect workplace to ensure effectiveness and efficiency premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Promote SHE awareness amongst employees and maintain SOP.
- Liaison with government authorities on matters relating to SHE and ensure proper and timely submission of reports.
- Diploma or Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent
- Certified competent Safety & Health Officer with DOSH/NIOSH
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in safety in manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of OSHA regulations, legislation and hazardous materials
- Good in conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Good communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia (both verbal & written)
- High computer literacy (MS-Office)
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision in a fast pace environment
- Willing to work at Shah Alam
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.