This role will wear many hats as you help cultivate an incredible team with an amazing culture. Your role will be central to ensure that employees have all that they need to thrive. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s people infrastructure, building new systems to improve communication flow, devising new initiatives to meet team’s needs, and providing guidance on all people-related issues.
You will regularly find ways to express the company’s values through HR, building a diverse and inclusive team that functions well together in the collective work toward the company’s mission. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact, driving its cultural development and providing thoughtful and effective HR.
You should be experienced and comfortable working across the spectrum of HR disciplines, including recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement, performance management and learning and development. You are a relationship builder who brings empathy and great communication skills to your interactions, and you enjoy working with a diverse range of employees. You thrive in an environment where you can work independently to prioritize and dig in on a wide variety of tasks each day. You don’t find any challenge too big or too small, and you love to creatively develop solutions and programs to help employees be successful.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Knowledge across HR domains and true enthusiasm for being hands-on with everything from administrative tasks to company-wide initiatives
- Passion for and experienced with community building, diversity and inclusivity initiatives, and employee advocacy
- High empathy, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a deep ability to connect, engage, and understand others
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, track details, and respond flexibly to changing needs
- Knowledge of basic compliance, risk management, and employment laws
- Experienced in creating and launching new policies, systems, and processes
- Have understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Fresh Grads will also be considered
- Proficient with Google Suite applications: Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Slide
- Willing to work at Sri Hartamas, KL
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.