The company is an established manufacturer of Marine, Industrial and Decorative Paints & Powder Coatings. It provides a total solution to the needs of protection and decoration. It runs on a state-of-the-art facility along Jalan Kapar, Klang, Selangor. The plant can produce an average of 12,000 tonnes/year of marine, industrial and decorative paints, etc.
- Apply FIFO and basic warehouse management system
- Monitor all receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Ensure all materials are stored at assigned location with proper label
- Maintain the warehouse, records area and store area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain the stock accuracy for all warehouse items.
- Plan delivery to local or outstation outlet.
- Prepare all the required materials for Marketing Events.
- Ensure all return goods are segregated and recorded.
- Ensure all online purchase items are packed and delivered.
- Perform monthly stock count and control the stock accuracy.
- Manage a team of subordinates
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work at Taman Perindustrian Meru, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.