The company is an independent insurance broking company in Malaysia. It specialises in the maritime and insurance fields including Protection & Indemnity, shipbroking, surveys, energy risks and marine consultancy.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Able to handle incoming and outgoing phone calls. Manage main reception role.
- Clear and pleasant greetings and addressing of callers and ability to convey messages to caller and recipient.
- First point of communication with clients, insurers, associates and contractors.
- Passing messages to staff appropriately.
- Letter/document distribution to relevant department.
- Manage the Company’s mail, couriers and parcels (incoming and outgoing).
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as required including but not limited to: data entry, physical/E-filing, photocopying and scanning of documents.
- Attend to visitors.
- Work closely with office cleaner to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the company.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by reporting manager or other managers/senior management.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work at SS19, Subang Jaya
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.