The company is incorporated in 1977 and has been involved in the plastic packaging sector. Its products range from High Density Polythene (HDPE) bags, Low Density Polythene (LDPE), Polypropylene (PP) bags to oxo-biodegradable TDPA carrier bags. Besides having a broad clientele in Malaysia and the South East Asia, the company also exports to Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Manage all aspects of HR initiatives, including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, and employee relations
- To formulate, co-ordinate and implement company’s policies and procedures.
- Review, formulate, develop and implement HR procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- Work with Management and Department Managers on the overall direction, control and execution of human resources operations and administrative functions
- To plan internal and external training for all the departments and ensure all the records are according to ISO requirement
- Liaise with external government/quasi-government and other external bodies pertaining to employment/human resource issues
- Implement and monitor performance appraisal system
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, transfers, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws
- Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Min 3 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Malaysian Labour Laws and Industrial Relations Act
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office application
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in ISO9001
- Willing to work in Pandamaran, Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.