This role will wear many hats as you help cultivate an incredible team with an amazing culture. Your role will be central to ensure that employees have all that they need to thrive. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s people infrastructure, building new systems to improve communication flow, devising new initiatives to meet team’s needs, and providing guidance on all people-related issues.
You will regularly find ways to express the company’s values through HR, building a diverse and inclusive team that functions well together in the collective work toward the company’s mission. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact, driving its cultural development and providing thoughtful and effective HR.
- To be responsible in the full spectrum of HR – Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Training and Employee Relations
- Develop and conduct regular updates on policies, process and procedures to keep the company abreast of current practices and communicate to founders on new development
- Develop and manage all recruitment plans and initiatives to achieve recruitment targets for all positions
- Maintain employee relations matters that include employees discipline, domestic inquiries, etc
- Liaise with government bodies on statutory requirements
- Responsible for administrative activities such as building maintenance, office cleanliness, security services, etc
- Any ad-hoc tasks by management
- At least 5 years’ experience in related field
- Familiar and comfortable with startup environment
- Knowledge across HR domains and true enthusiasm for being hands-on with everything from administrative tasks to company-wide initiatives
- Passion for and experienced with community building, diversity and inclusivity initiatives, and employee advocacy
- High empathy, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a deep ability to connect, engage, and understand others
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, track details, and respond flexibly to changing needs
- Experienced in creating and launching new policies, systems, and processes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Proficient with Google Suite applications: Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Slide
- Willing to work at Bukit Damansara, KL
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.