The company is a leading manufacturer of Oxygen Free Copper rod, wire & strip in Malaysia, established in the year 1981. It is listed on the mainboard of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in the year 1996. The high quality copper products produced by the company are extensively used for many applications, including generation, transmission & distribution of electricity, telecommunications, lightning protection, welding, electronics & automotive parts, magnetic coils, motors, compressors, transformers etc.
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Written and verbal fluency in both the English and Bahasa Malaysia languages
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of controls with PLC, Electronic sensors, Inverters for AC motors, DC drives for DC motors, LT distribution, transformers and switchboard, Industrial Control Systems
- Experienced in maintenance of air-con, cranes, air comp, weigh scales & fire fighting systems
- Willing to work in 3 shifts
- Willing to work at Bukit Raja, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.