- Ensure smooth running of day to day HR operations for the organization
- To review and revise HR policies and process
- To administer disciplinary actions according to the prevailing law and to resolve all personnel related matters.
- To apply and renew all respective licenses for the company.
- Ensure timely submission to statutory authorities.
- To prepare payroll and headcount statistic reports for the monthly management meeting.
- To maintain the premises in secured manner
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field will have added advantage
- Fresh Grads will also be considered
- Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (Added Advantage)
- Must be willing to work at Bandar Sultan Suleiman, Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.