The organisation is the leading safety product & material handling equipment manufacturer, exporter & distributor based in Malaysia with headquarters in Selangor, and branches in Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Johor, Kedah and Negeri Sembilan.
- Manage full spectrum of HR, including compensation and benefits, employee relations, payroll, performance management, etc.
- To perform general admin duties
- Provide guidance and recommendations on applicable HR regulations and legal aspects including Industrial Relations matters
- Liaising with related local authorities (eg; JKKP, KWSP, SOCSO, etc.)
- To work closely with the Manager
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent in related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in related field
- Candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent communication skills
- Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Willing to work at Klang Utama, Klang, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.