The organisation is a leading manufacturer of coil nails, staples and specialty fasteners for the Asia Pacific region, fully owned by a listed American Group. It is the only manufacturing plant that is fully integrated, complete with in-house wire drawing and electroplating lines in Malaysia. The company mainly exports to North America, Europe and Australasia.
- Manage production team
- Lead efficiency improvements
- Secure high quality standards
- Train new employees
- Ensure on time delivery
- Other manufacturing-related projects from time to time
- Must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Technical-minded with view for career advancement
- A committed personnel, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Possess ability in teamwork and able to meet deadlines
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, relevant experience is an added advantage
- Willing to work in Kulim, Kedah
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.