The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To plan, control and organise daily operations of the warehouse and ensure stock is always available and in correct quantity.
- Receive and inspect all incoming goods (stock intake) and reconcile with Purchase Order.
- Process/Distribute all attachment with the PO.
- Maintains all records and filling.
- Familiar with stock take (inventory)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Assist other departments by providing monthly report, weekly ordering and other task related to the warehouse incoming and outgoing of goods.
- Willing to work at Taman Intan, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.