The company was establish in the year 1992. It has built an evitable reputation as a leader in the development and application of polymers and polymeric compounds. Originally established to supply latex compounds to the Malaysia Carpet industry, and now supply many different industries both in Malaysia, ASEAN and throughout Asia and Pacific regions.
- Strong understanding of production in manufacturing
- Must be able to lead a production crew
- Managing the production flow and oversee the whole production planning and preparation of raw materials
- Liaising with purchaser for raw material for production output and maintain optimum stock level at all times
- Liaise with sales and warehouse department for production planning and material forecast and preventive maintenance schedule planning
- Managing and supervise a small team 20 -30 operators to conduct the daily production
- Oversee the daily process parameter and production operation to ensure the finish product in quality assurance and control
- Work in detail process Improvement failure analysis and process review documentation SOP.
- Analyze the plant breakdown issue and brainstorming for the trouble shooting as well as preventive maintenance schedule.
- To ensure the production is align with safety policy.
- To create an update documentation including work instruction, operation procedure, process control, safety control, quality manual and technical documents.
- Assist Manager in overall factory operation and machine asset.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in supply-chain management, business management, chemical engineering or with the relevant work experiences.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience
- The ability to build relationships
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Willing to work in Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.