The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and is a wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
The incumbent is responsible for providing support to Warehousing & Logistics department.
- Plan and establish work schedules, job assignments and logistics sequences.
- Arrange and prepare shipping documents required.
- Files shipping documentation and paperwork for monitoring of daily shipments and delivery requirements; and attend to shipment enquiry or issue.
- Routes incoming and outgoing shipments through various freight forwarders and schedules transportation of shipments.
- Works closely with Category Management and Warehouse to ensure on-time shipment and order fulfilment.
- Support daily warehouse and logistics matters assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in Logistic / Warehouse / Supply Chain.
- At least 3 years working experiences in related field.
- Preferably executive specialized in Logistic/Warehouse/Supply chain or equivalent
- Candidate must be familiar with customs clearance and forwarding related procedures & matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantage).
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Able to work in team as well as independently.
- Required to travel when needed.
- 3 positions available
- Willing to work in KLIA, Sepang or Ampang, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.