The company was originally established in 1984 as a trading company engaged in the supplying of body and glaze stains for the ceramic industry, it has expanded into several entities, specialising in trading, mining and services for ceramic and plastic industries.
- Day to day accounting operation activities and functions such as data entry accounting system.
- To ensure monthly report are accurate and close timely.
- Check on accounting documents.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to handle tasks independently with minimum supervision.
- 5 days work week
- Willing to work in Sungai Kapar Indah, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.