A Fintech company (operating in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore) – providing simplified financial services, beginning with international money transfer. The company offers interbank exchange rate, eliminating the conventional buy/sell spread. Its goal is to be the international money transfer platform in Asia, advocating fair and transparent financial services.
- Analyzing user requirements (onsite and offshore customers/team members) and convert into strong technical solutions
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Enhance current web based applications and change existing function to correct errors/deficiency
- Provide technical support and on-call/standby mode when necessary
- At least 3 years of working experience on front-end / full stack web development
- Skill(s) required: Grails (Groovy, Hibernate, Spring), Java, MVC, JQuery, Bootstrap, Unix, and MySQL
- Experienced in Google Cloud and Docker is added advantage
- Comfortable with trying out bleeding-edge frameworks and tech
- Passion for learning
- Attention to details
- Willing to work from home
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.