The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and is a wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- To assist the CEO in a strictly private & confidential manner. Task include managing his workload, providing on-hand assistance involving his tasks and acting as gatekeeper
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the CEO across the range of his work
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency
- To maintain and organize CEO’s diary, filing system, and all other relevant areas as necessary
- To support CEO in his projects, proposals, research and consultation, as well as team management
- To facilitate and take minutes in meetings
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors
- To be amiable, professional and approachable all times
- Any other duties commensurate with accountabilities of the post
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Secretarial, Human Resource, Admin, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage).
- Pleasant personality, tactful and has good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willing to work in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.