The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and is a wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- Responsible for the company’s corporate financial planning, reporting, budgeting, banking, accounting, treasury, business planning, investment management and debt management activities
- Actively lead the Finance team, you will advise, guide and promote financial awareness to all levels within the Duty Free International Limited group of companies (“Group”).
- Direct, manage and continuously develop activities and systems for the provision of full financial management and statutory accounting and reporting and treasury functions in support of the Company’s operations.
- To provide overall guidance and advice to the finance team within the Group on matters pertaining to the financial aspects of proposals including valuation, financial projections and tax matters.
- Ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions in accordance with the relevant accounting standards and principles.
- Ensure that appropriate policies are in place and being complied with to provide for effective control and compliance with statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Appraises the Group’s financial position and issues periodic financial and operating reports.
- Oversee and direct the preparation and issuance of the Group’s consolidated financial reports for quarterly/yearly announcements to SGX, Annual Report, all other regulatory and compliance reports.
- Oversee and direct the preparation of the audited financial statements for all the companies within the Group.
- Oversee and direct the preparation of the annual budget for the Group.
- Review the tax computations and submissions for the Group.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting, professional qualifications or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ working experiences in similar capacity.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and various tax regulations.
- Proficient in English and good communication skills.
- Team player who is independent with initiative, strong analytical and meticulous aptitude and a strong sense of responsibility in meeting deadlines.
- Willing to work in Ampang, Selangor
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.