The company specialises in the logistics of the automotive industry. The range of services provided includes Sea Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Land Transportation and Car Terminal.
- Manage daily truck allocation arrangement
- To liaise with Custom Department and Port on submission for K1 – K9
- Familiar with preparation of import or export documents
- Confirming the delivery with customers
- Manage customer expectation in terms of operation flow, shipment delays, document and related KPIs
- To ensure all aspects of import or export are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure service standards are met at all times
- Maintain good, professional working relationship and effective communication with existing and new customers as well as all internal departments and partners
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any field
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Words
- Able to deliver and meet tight deadlines
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia,
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.