The company is a leading manufacturer of Oxygen Free Copper rod, wire & strip in Malaysia, established in the year 1981. It is listed on the mainboard of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in the year 1996. The high quality copper products produced by the company are extensively used for many applications, including generation, transmission & distribution of electricity, telecommunications, lightning protection, welding, electronics & automotive parts, magnetic coils, motors, compressors, transformers etc.
- Mainly to run machines and ensure good quality
- Ensure output is according to production schedule
- Minimum qualification: SPM/Cert in Mechanical/SPVM
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Able to speak and write Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Willing to work in 3 shifts; 6 days rotating shift
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.