The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
- Liaise with other departments with purchase/delivery status
- Placing orders with suppliers or vendors and ensuring that documentation is in order
- Interact with suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure all products are supplied and delivered and are in accordance to purchase order
- Perform other duties assigned by management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in purchasing
- Computer literate, high integrity and strong negotiation skills
- Good command of English, Malay and Chinese (Added Advantage)
- Must be willing to work in Klang, Selangor.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-3885 0531 / 012-775 9288.