The company is a dynamic retail duty-free company with duty-free and non-dutiable merchandise and is a wholly owned subsidiary of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
- The incumbent is responsible for providing general assistance to the Manager in all aspect of merchandising activities which include sales and stock related reports, and other merchandise activities
- To prepare various merchandising, sales and stock related reports of core duty free/ duty paid products, i.e. liquor, cigarette, beer, chocolate, perfumery and cosmetics, electronic products, of each individual outlet by extracting its relevant data, e.g. purchasing records, sales records, stock holding, ageing and retail selling price from system, NAV 2017.
- To consolidate all merchandising, sales and stock related reports of each individual outlet to produce reports of Group level for the usage of Management and other concerned parties in their periodic operations analysis and decision-making process.
- To update relevant data related to purchasing, sales, costing and retail selling pricing, into the above-mentioned reports in a consistent manner, and to check and verify its data so to ensure its data integrity and reliability.
- To prepare and generate any ad-hoc reports as required by superior from time to time.
- Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in FMCG or retail industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented, resourceful, proactive and a team player.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese (added advantage)
- 3 positions are available
- Willing to work in Jalan Ampang, Selangor / Sepang, Selangor / Bayan Lepas, Penang
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.