- Report to Programmer based in Singapore
- Troubleshoot and support maintenance of the system
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
- Candidate must possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in IT support / application development / maintenance / solution delivery, preferably in logistics field.
- Knowledge of subscription based applications such as web portals, mobile applications and content management.
- Understand current web development standards, software development paradigms, and design patterns.
- Understand technical implementation of Web and Mobile applications, design and front end technologies.
- Knowledge of leading UI technical implementation in web technology.
- Competency in a variety of Project management tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese (added advantage).
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.