The company started its business in the Klang Valley as a wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with RM101 million of sales in 2018 and a team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, oversee social media strategy
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Work closely with Product Development team and graphic designers to create seasonal marketing campaign
- Make regular visit to outlets to capture live stories.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Required Skill(s): Photography, Videography, editing, ability to produce creative content, social media management.
- Able read and write in Chinese, English, Malay
- Willing to work in Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-3885 0531 / 012-775 9288.