The company is a Japanese based company, founded in 1994. The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of electronic components such as antennas, switches, and waveguides.
- Coordinate and deliver all in-house training modules, especially technical trainings
- Compile Training Needs Analysis and development plan for all level of staff
- Support Manager in designing, developing and implementing new training programmes and solutions
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Electronic / Manufacturing related field
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Passion in training
- Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Telok Panglima Garang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.