The company was formed in 1984 as an engineering hardware company and ventured into sectional panel water tank business in 1989. It has more than 20 years’ experience in manufacturing water tanks. The company provides water storage solutions to many companies worldwide (Middle East, Europe, ASEAN, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore), supplying both pressed steel and GRP (Glass reinforced plastic) sectional water tanks.
- To assist HR Manager in full spectrum of HR – recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, employee relation & engagement, performance management and employee data management
- To assist HR Manager in preparing, updating, and recommending overall HR policies and procedures
- To execute day to day activities of HR Department and ensuring compliance with company policies & procedure.
- To oversee and monitor of Foreign Worker Management
- Review, update and maintain proper filing of employee records, personal files, HR related documentations, policies & procedure
- Plan and implement the overall recruitment process (from planning, sourcing, screening, interviewing to hiring)
- Set up and implement performance Management system, annual appraisal & evaluation and bonus pay out
- Handle matters concerning staffs disciplinary, misconduct investigation and conducting domestic inquiry when necessary
- To administer and manage staff welfare inclusive of staff engagement, activities
- Manage compensation and benefit such as leave administration, medical claim administration, staff movement, confirmation of employment, salary administration, insurance, loan application, local hostel management, etc
- Manage training from end to end process, sourcing training provider, internal training and overall HRDF matters
- To assist in preparing of local staff monthly payroll data for Accounts Department process of salary
- Prepare and process Foreign Worker monthly payroll, income tax management, ensuring all documentations are well supported and compliance with statutory requirement
- To liaise with relevant legislation & statutory bodies regards to regulation and attend queries from, Labor Office, Immigration department, SOCSO, EPF, IRB and etc.
- Provides updated reports to the Top Management on timely basis
- To advise and assist other departmental manager of interpretation and implementation of HR policies and program.
- Oversee security management
- To oversee and manage office administration tasks
- To manage overall worker’s facilities management such as toilets, surau, parking, staff lockers, drinking facilities and etc
- To coordinate and initiate internal communication session such as memorandum, meeting and etc
- To assist and perform any other HR related task assigned by the management from time to time
- Higher certificates/ Advance Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in HRM/ Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in HR Generalist, preferably Manufacturing industry or related
- Sound knowledge in Malaysia’s Employment Act and best practices
- Familiar with computerized payroll and MS office applications
- Excellent problem solving/judgement skills and high level of attention to details and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and result-oriented
- Possessed high level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Good command in both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Port Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.