The Korean-based organisation was established in Malaysia in 1990. It principally produces High Voltage Transformer for microwave oven for Samsung, Sharp, ACP, Panasonic, LG and Acme to name a few. The company dominates approximately 40% of the world’s market share for H.V.T.
- To source and purchase materials from local and overseas suppliers at competitive pricing and terms.
- Prepare purchase orders, data entry to the system, filing and ensure materials are delivered on time.
- Preparation of purchase reports for management review.
- To maintain accurate record of PO; monitor outstanding orders from suppliers and do the necessary follow-up.
- To liaise and work closely with suppliers and other departments to ensure efficiency
- Compile & compare the quotation from various suppliers.
- Monitor delivery process; ensure the goods are received on time in the current quantity and quality as stated in PO.
- Undertake other assigned tasks as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin will have advantage
- Hours of Work: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 6pm.
- Must be willing to work in Rantau Panjang, Klang
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.