- Handle recruitment processes such as posting advertisements, phone screening and short-listing of candidates for hiring manager’s consideration and arranging interviews.
- Update and manage employee records – attendance, leave application, overtime, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
- Check, prepare & reconcile monthly payroll including submission of EPF, SOCSO, EIS and PCB in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Prepare appointment, confirmation, promotion, increment and termination letters.
- Prepare year-end EA Forms and submission to IRB / LHDN.
- Calculate monthly and quarterly sales commissions.
- Review staff claims and ensure that they are in compliance with HR policies.
- Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
- Coordinate and liaise with external consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange training schedule for employees.
- Liaise with Company Secretary, Legal Department, government authorities, etc for business operation compliance, new license applications or renewal.
- Manage all company office administration including drafting letters / emails, typing, filling, handling appointment and calls.
- Manage and maintain appropriate filing for all administrative & employee files.
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethics and is able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work in Bayu Tinggi, Klang
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.